December 26, 2022
Autosar Developer / Integrator
Level of Position
Year of Experience
1. Graduated from the University with major in Information Technology, Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related majors abroad.
2. Any RTOS hand on.
- CAN (mandatory)
- LIN (optional)
- Knowledge about AUTOSAR classic architecture.
- Able to create Composition, SW Component.
- Deep understand about RTE Interface (R-P Port, Sender/Receiver Interface, Client Sever Interface, Runnable- Timing event, Implicit – Explicit, Connectors…).
- Understand System extract, ECU extract (Flat-map, Flat-view).
- RTE Generate configuration.
- Expected at least 1 years of experience in AUTOSAR.
5. MS Office applications.
English (Certificate of TOEIC 550/990)