August 2, 2020
- Communicate with customers to clarify requirements and scope of work.
- Design, develop, optimize and test embedded application.
- Participate in system analysis and design of software architecture.
- Develop solutions and perform unit and integration tests.
- Apply proper version control and roll out new releases.
- Build Team & skills to match project needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Related Studies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Automotive/Embedded Industry.
- Have deep knowledge about C/C++.
- Use of OS system API calls.
- Excellent understanding of network programming.
- Strong knowledge in memory.
- Timely Communication (Oral and written) & Escalations.
- Participation in Stand-up meeting.
- Strong interpersonal with sense of initiative and communication skills required.
Nice to have:
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language).
- High responsibility and teamwork spirit