A General Ledger Analyst coordinates daily workload, processes timely and accurately routine administrative/accounting transactions and all related tasks given by more experienced accounting professionals and/or management. They ensure the delivery of a high quality product. Recommend improvements to existing procedures & processes.
- Reviews and process journal entries, performs account reconciliations, Month End Closure and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- Timely, accurate processing of accounting transactions and all general ledger related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer-focused service to external clients.
- Implement changes to accounting techniques ensuring compatibility with procedures and controls using new accounting developments as input.
- Focus on business controls and process improvements associated with their desk assignments or the overall team goals, and in some cases, significant focus on IFRS and/or US GAAP reporting
- Opportunity to learn & improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- Opportunity to learn & support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, and learn new process from the client or third party.
- At least 3 years of General Ledger and/or Fixed Assets processing experience or related process
- Above average working knowledge of Accounting concepts, specifically General Ledger (GL) and Fixed Assets
- Above average understanding of end to end GL process – Journal entry, Accounts Reconciliation, Miscodes Correction, Resolution, Intercompany, Fixed Assets, Cost Accounting, Reporting, Financial Analysis, etc
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines, proficient in report writing and business correspondence
- Above average problem solving and analytical skills, results-oriented, good customer service orientation
- Good relationship-building skills and good Team Player
- Good negotiation, follow thru and trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge of SAP, JDE, Oracle or experience in an ERP or Mainframe environment is an advantage ;and good MS Excel skills.
- Good oral, reading, and written communication skills in English & Vietnamese language requirements