- Performs a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks, including documenting, troubleshooting, and supporting PC hardware, operating systems, and software applications for the entire organization.
- Handle tickets from the ticketing system, emails, or calls independently.
- Performs a variety of technical related tasks and requires good communications skills with the ability to work seamlessly with internal employees.
- Ability to maintain and update knowledge base articles.
· Fluent in English
· Solid knowledge in Microsoft applications and environments, Windows Server, Windows Active Directory
· Basic knowledge of installation and maintenance of network cabling
· Ability to perform hardware and software installations, troubleshoot and problem solve, demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills